Posted on July 14, 2018
I LOVE kale salad. I know, I know, it isn’t for everyone, but once I realized how to make it, I fell in love with it.
- The trick for me… is to wash and pat dry the kale, then (in a big bowl) drizzle olive oil on it (maybe a tablespoon’s worth or more depending on how big the salad is).
- I then massage the oil into the kale.
- Then I do it a little more until the leaves are all oily.
- Sprinkle some salt on top and let it sit for a few minutes. I usually do all this and then fix the rest of dinner so my kale usually sits out for 15 or so minutes.
- Then when you are ready, just throw your toppings in and enjoy! I like to cut up some celery, carrots, cucumbers, add feta cheese, and a little bit of Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt dressing which is the bomb!!!!!
Let me know if you fix it; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!